Ad

Monday, June 27, 2011

Question of the Moment 12

If there was someone or people trying to kill you and they finally have you in their grasp and are about to end your life would be able to be strong and not give them the pleasure of seeing you in fear?



I know the answer to this right away. Its a big, huge, confident NO. I would love to think that i could be strong and courageous and hold it all in and be tough, but i know myself and there is no way that i could. I know that if i think about this situation right now i would tell myself that i can be stong and that i would never give them the satisfaction of hearing me scream and beg for my life, but in reality i know i can never be that person. I wish i could, but i cant. I crack under pressure, im an emotional wreck, i can never keep them under control. I honestly remind myself of Bonnie from the Vampire Diaries (the book version) except when she gets scared she is stronger, im the exact opposite. Im like her because im naive and child-like sometimes and am very small and innocent, but when im scared IM A WRECK!! You should have seen me after going to the theatre to see Paranormal Activity and then sleeping in a dark room...i cried lol. So, no i could not be strong enough to hold in my fear.

Are you a total wuss like me? Or are you strong and heroic? Let me know in the comments below =]