Ad

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Question of the Moment 7

If you could own one thing from a steampunk genre novel, or anything steam powered in general, what would it be? Why?

I think it would have to be one of the steam powered horses. I googled pictures of a "steampunk horse" and they were beautiful. I would be able to go so fast and be riding in style, it would be awesome. The only thing, though, is that you would have to take really good care of them cause they could malfuntion and rust, such a drag. I just think they are awesome, especially if they were a shiny black, and if the steam would come out of their noses instead of their backs, like some of the pictures showed. If not a horse it would be a really cool, big clock. Two very different iteams, but things i would buy =]

So what would you purchase? If you dont have any idea at all im sure if you google search pictures with the keyword steampunk you will find something =]

Tell me in the comments below.