Ad

Friday, July 1, 2011

Follow Friday #6

 
This Weeks Follow Friday Question:
ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.
 
 
I know everyone is probably either going to say the same thing or "eww...not following her" but dont judge me!! lol It would have to be Edward Cullen played by Robert Pattinson (dont know if i spelt that right). I feel like he did a really good job playing Edward and all the other roles ive seen him in hes amazing. If i saw him in person i would hope i would just blush and maybe stammer a bit and just be really nervous, but normal. I HOPE and PRAY that i wouldnt squeal and go all fan-girl about him. I would do that after he left fer sure, but i hope it wouldn't happen while hes standing there in front of me. I could also guess that i would probably be drooling all over myself about his accent, ah boys and their british accents LOVE THEM.


Was looking for "visual stimulation" and came across this. TOOO ridiculous and funny to pass up.

 
*Due to the Independent Read-A-Thon hosted by Back of the Book Reviews i will be busy from July 1st-4th reading so please be patient for follow back and also if you get a super late follow friday comment =D*
 
For the list to add your name and follow others go to Parajunkee's Follow Friday post =]

9 comments:

  1. Hi & Happy Friday!

    A great choice ;)

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    great choise!
    have a wonderfull weekend
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edward Cullen is pretty awesome! Nice choice! Here's my FF!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I love your blog. I'm a new follower just hopping by to say hello.

    Also, I just want to say good luck with your Read-A-Thon.

    My FF: http://shadowsireview.blogspot.com/
    Char =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, old follower stopping by! Great choice, don't worry I picked Robert Pattinson also :) Check out my Follow Friday post on my blog! Happy Friday!

    Kristen @suchateenagebookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice, but I think Irish accents are superior to British ones in male love interests. Swoon!

    Happy Friday!

    Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower stopping by to say hello. Twilight is always a great choice!
    I'm doing the Back of the Book read-a-thon this weekend too - great excuse to spend all weekend reading! :)
    www.jennifer-wells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sharon - Thank you, hope you have a great one as well, checking to see what you said soon. Will comment.

    @Kyanara_night - Thank you, hope you do as well =D

    @Mflick1 - Haha Awesome!!

    @Jessica (Peace Love Books) - Thanks for the follow, checking to see what you put =] Will comment

    @CharmaineElaine - Thank you so much for the follow and good lucks =D Checking to see what you put and will comment.

    @Kristen - Ha ha good. When i picked him the whole time i was like "oh god, people are going to make fun of me!!" Glad someone else picked him =D

    @Megan @ Book Brats - Haha maybe they are, but i havent heard one so english wins!!

    @Jennifer Wells - Thanks for the follow and awesome that you're doing the read-a-thon as well. Hope you win something!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment you have TRULY made my day!! Please make sure to leave your blog link so i can follow back!!