Ad

Monday, March 19, 2012

Question of the Moment 59

If there was a rebellion going on against your government, and you also believed that the government was wrong, would you stand up and rebel too? And if you ever in the past, or currently, are rebelling let me know what your story is.

I believe that i would. I think that if the government was going something wrong and i didn't agree with it that i would stand up and fight for my rights. I mean just like with STOP SOPA i thought it was wrong, wrote my state representative, and told all my friends and put it on my blog. Sure i wasn't in the streets picketing or causing a violent rebellion, but it was still something that made a difference. Now i do not believe in violent protests, but i would definitely stand up for my rights and rebel if i needed to.

So what would you do? Let me know in the comments below =]