Ad

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Question of the Moment 99

For this question of the moment I couldn't really think of a question that went with the book that I am going to review tomorrow so I asked for my boyfriends help and he had a great question to ask! See boys can be helpful sometime ;)

What is your favorite line from your favorite book? Such a good idea right? The book I'm reviewing tomorrow has become one of my favorite books ever so this works out perfectly =D Here is my favorite line from Jennifer L. Armentrout's "Obsidian".

"You know, you're right. How wrong of me to call you a douchebag. Because a douchebag is too nice of a word for you," I said, smiling sweetly. "You're a dickhead." - Pg. 10

You're probably thinking..."THIS is your favorite line?" But it really is, because this is the line that made me know I was definitely going to love this book. I love sarcasm and bitchiness towards boys who deserve it so I loved when Katy said this. 

So what is your favorite line from your favorite book? Let me know in the comments below =]