Ad

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten Posts On My Blog That Give The BEST Picture of ME

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new topic for everyone to create a top ten list with. 

This Weeks Topic:
Top Ten Posts on Your Blog that Would Give the BEST Picture of YOU (as a reader and a person -- so pick the 10 best reviews/posts that you wish every potential reader of your blog would see!)

I chose this one, because it shows you who my top favorite authors are. I think who your favorite author are show a lot about a person. Especially if you know who that author is or like them too then you kind of have a sense of what that person likes.

I chose this one, because it shows who my favorite characters are. Again this tells a lot about a person, because you find out who they relate to, but also why they relate to them. 

What people pin on pinterest tell you a lot about a persons personality. I think a post of my top pins during a certain week will tell you a little about me =D

This question of the moment has to deal with Steampunk and it shows you how interested I am in the genre. It also shows you some of my favorite steampunk items.

Obviously interviews tell you a lot about a person. Plus this interview and the next one below this were done awhile ago and my answers are still true. This shows a lot about my personality. 

Again, obvious. Read above reasoning =) This one is linked to another site, but I did make a post about it to go check it out. But that post wouldn't help you. Only the link in that post to this site would help you lol.

I LOVE the hunger games and my favorite poster would probably tell you something about me. Plus it shows other hunger games fans that they have an ally... ME!

My experience at my first author signing would show you how much I love reading and how high I put authors and what they do on a pedestal. 

This review and the next one are two reviews on two of my favorite books and me fan-girling. Everyone likes to see someone happy so I think these two review will show you how excited I get about stories and authors I love =D

See above reasoning =)