Ad

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Question of the Moment 117 - Cover Loving

I consider myself a HUGE cover whore lol. I know they always say, "never judge a book by it's cover," but I always do. I can't help it. The cover determines if I am going to buy it for my bookshelf or Kindle. It also sometimes determines if I am even going to read it, because if the description isn't that great I'll look at the cover. There is probably people out there who think this is awful, but I think the majority are just like me. We all love the beautiful covers.

So, here is my question to you cover lovers...

What are you favorite new release covers?



Here are some of my favorites. As you can tell I have a thing for darker covers and soft romance lol. I think all of these covers are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to own the ones I don't already have. 

So, what are your favorite new release covers? Let me know in the comments below =]