Ad

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where Am I?

Hello Lovely Readers,

I have been pretty sparse lately in terms of blogging, and I am sure you're probably wondering, "Where the heck is she?" WELL, I am here to tell you why I have been so absent for the past two weeks. My grandparents live in California while I live in Michigan. They have been bothering me for years to come and visit them and I always have some excuse. Well, this summer I didn't. SO when they drove their RV across country to Michigan to visit I decided to ride back with them, stay a couple weeks, and then fly back. The first week of this month I was getting everything ready (packing, writing down things to not forget, visiting everyone, saying a tear filled goodbye to my fiance). Last week I started my trek across country. Yesterday I finally arrived in Cali, and I'm not flying back till August 30th.

Now, I plan to try and blog as much as I can. It definitely won't be my usual amount, but that will prepare you for the shortage of posts during the upcoming school semesters. Plus I have seen a lot of amazing stuff so far and plan to see  more during my trip, which means I have taken a TON of photos. I will post those amazing photos for you all to see once I get back.

So, that about sums it up. I am off on an amazing adventure without my loving fiance. I'm pretty sure I might die of a lonely heart, though. He is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cannot believe I left him for this long. BUT, I will try and hold myself together in one piece for him. Don't tell him, but I'm really missing his cheek kisses. I know he's going to get an email notification that I posted on the blog so, HI BEAR! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TONS!

Keep watching for more posts, everyone. I have some really good book tours with reviews coming up next week!

-Becky