Ad

Monday, September 9, 2013

A to Z Bookish Survey


I have seen this survey done by just about everyone, but I grabbed the questions from Obsession with Books and A Glass of Wine when they did it. I absolutely love doing surveys, so I had to jump at the chance to do a bookish survey here on the blog. I invite everyone who follows me to do this too! Lets get started!!

Author You’ve Read the Most Books From:
I have probably read the most from either Melissa De La Cruz, Jennifer L. Armentrout, or Sarah Dessen

Best Sequel Ever:
Oh gosh. That would be a tie between Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins or One Tiny Lie By K.A. Tucker

Currently Reading:
I haven't started it yet, but I will be reading The Elite by Kiera Cass

Drink of Choice While Reading:
Pepsi for sure. I know that may seem odd, but Pepsi is my drink of choice. 

E-reader or Physical Book?
At home definitely Physical Book, but when I am traveling E-Reader because I don't want my books to get damaged while packed away. 

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated in High School:
That would definitely be Daemon from the Lux series, Cameron from Wait For You, or Caleb from Significance in that order. I love those boys lol

Glad You Gave This Book a Chance:
The Selection by Kiera Cass for sure. I honestly only heard negative things about this book and waited so long to try it, but after finally just giving in to my heart I tried it and I absolutely loved it! The second book that I was SO happy I tried was Pivot Point by Kasie West. I didn't think I would like it at all, read it for a read-a-long, and fell in love!

Hidden Gem Book:
An Apple for Zoe by Thomas Amo. I randomly found it on Amazon for $0.99 one day and bought it. It is SO good. It made me give adult books a second chance. 

Important Moment in Your Reading Life:
The most important moment in my reading life would either be when I started my blog, when I went to BEA for the first time, or when I landed my current internship with Spencer Hill Press. 

Just Finished:
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It was SO good, but that ending killed me. I need to get the fourth book already.

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Science Fiction, Non-Fiction, Historical, Middle Grade, and some Urban Fantasy

Longest Book You’ve Read:
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Major Book Hangover Because Of:
Twilight. I didn't even know paranormal books existed before I read Twilight. It completely opened me up to a whole new genre, but since I didn't know the genre existed till after I read it I was in a huge book depression, really, since I didn't know what to do with myself now that the best series I ever read, at that point, was over. 

Number of Bookcases You Own:
Two really tall ones, but I am going to need a third very soon.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
Catcher in the Rye and the Twilight Books.

Preferred Place to Read:
Outside on my back patio or in my hammock or in a nice comfy chair. I usually end up reading in bed, though, but it is so awful on my back.

Quotes That Inspire You/Gives You all the Feels from a Book You've Read:
"May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor" 

Reading Regret:
My only reading regret that I have is how greedy I got with free books with I first started blogging. I am so behind on review books because of it and I have been doing this for three years. I have been much better with what I accept now, but I am still behind. The terrible thing is I still wouldn't hand those books back lol. 

Series You Started and Need to Finish:
The Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz, The Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick, The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith, The Mediator series By Meg Cabot, and the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater. I am so close to finishing all of these, usually one book away, but I still haven't cause I don't want them to end lol.

Three of Your All-Time Favorite Books:
Twilight, The Hunger Games, and The Catcher in the Rye

Unapologetic Fangirl for:
Twilight. I don't care how much you hate it I absolutely loved that saga and it will never change. That saga opened up a whole new world for me and I will never abandon it. As for authors, though, I will always unapologetically love (even though I don't why I would have to apologize) Melissa De La Cruz and Jennifer L. Armentrout. Everything they write is pure gold.  

Very Excited for This Release More Than All the Others:
Split Second By Kasie West. I cannot believe how long I have to wait to read this sequel. The first one was outstanding, and I didn't even think I was going to like it at all.

Worst Bookish Habit:
Buying more than I can probably ever read. Also Known As being a greedy book hog lol

X Marks the Spot (Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book):
"The Mediator 4: Darkest Hour" By Meg Cabot

Your Latest Book Purchase:
American Girl on Saturn by Nikki Godwin

ZZZ-Snatcher Book (Last Book That Kept You Up Way Late):
Probably Divergent by Veronica Roth. Another AMAZING book I didn't know if I would like or not. 


Have you done your own A-Z list?