Ad

Monday, April 7, 2014

Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend BEA: #5

Reason #5: The trip

If anything, the reason you should attend BEA is for the trip. The expo is held in New York City and in a couple years it will be held in Chicago. If anything you should go to BEA to have an excuse to take a trip to a big city and explore it. 
BEA is an annual vacation for my mom and I. We look forward to it every year and when we go we completely take advantage of being in NYC. We go sight seeing, eat great food and explore downtown. Going to BEA isn't just for the actual event itself, but it presents a time where you can explore a big city and do things that you might not normally get the opportunity to do. 
My mom and I haven't figured out just yet what we are going to be doing during this trip to BEA, but I am sure that we are going to do some very fun things. 
So far we have the following things in mind: hanging out at central park, going to the NYC library, maybe do some Law & Order: SVU sight seeing, and finally checking out a club. 

This week I am going to be sharing my top 5 reasons you should attend Book Expo America. 
Each day I will be doing a countdown from reason #5 to reason #1. 
Make sure to continue to check out the daily countdown to the #1 reason to attend BEA.