Ad

Friday, July 4, 2014

QotM: I've Discovered a New Book World...


It's true. I have discovered a whole new book world. 

I've known that this place existed, but I didn't know it was a whole world. I thought it was maybe more like a city, but alas my eyes have been opened and I can't wait to explore it further.

What is this magical place I am talking about?

BOOKTUBE!!

I know I am probably way behind the times with this, which is why it is my Question of the Moment.
I don't know much at all about it and I am honestly just discovering and really looking into it. I don't think I am ready AT ALL to start my own BookTube channel or anything, but I want to start following other people. I love book bloggers, and the way I see it these guys are the same thing, just vloggers, so I'm sure I will become addicted once I get my feet wet. I just need to know who to start following!

So, I need your help!

Are you a BookTuber? Who are your favorite BookTubers that I need to follow?



---

The point of my QotM's is to ask a question, give my opinion, and hear yours. Since I asked you guys who I should follow I thought I should share the two that I have found by myself that I really enjoy watching. 

FanGirlFlails

---

cookieaddictions

I hope you check out both of these awesome BookTubers as I have really enjoyed watching their stuff.

Don't forget to comment below with YOUR suggestions as well!
Till Next Time...