Ad

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top Ten Books I Own But Don't Know If I Want To Read Them

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a new topic for everyone to create a top ten list with. 

This Weeks Topic:
Top Ten Books That I Own And Have Me Saying "To Read or Not To Read?"

The following are in order from most likely to read (#10) to least likely (#1). These are all books I own that are super popular and have great ratings, but I'm not too sure if I actually want to read them.
If you've read any of these feel free to convince me to read them in the comments =)



10. "Black Ice" By Becca Fitzpatrick
9. "The Darkest Minds" By Alexandra Bracken
8. "The Coldest Girl in Coldtown" By Holly Black
7. "Frozen" By Melissa De La Cruz
6. "Something Strange and Deadly" By Susan Dennard
5. "The Scorpio Races" By Maggie Stiefvater
4. "Masque of the Red Death" By Bethany Griffin
3. "The Immortal Rules" By Julie Kagawa
2. "The Host" By Stephanie Meyer
1. "Landline" By Rainbow Rowell