Ad

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WHERE HAVE I BEEN!?!

Hello my lovely readers!

I just wanted to send out a small apology post for my recent absence on the blog. I have had posts here and there, but they have been mostly PR on books for you all to check out while I'm busy lol. I just wanted to update you all on what's going on so you're not super mad that I haven't been posting reviews. As you all know, I am a Senior at a University which means during the semesters I am very busy. Last semester was a lot busier than ever before so I didn't have any time at all to read. I thought I would get some reading done on my winter break, but I actually did manuscript reading for my internship at Spencer Hill Press and I can't review those to you, so I'm sorry lol.

My winter semester has just started this week and it is my last semester until I graduate! I AM TERRIFIED! I mean I am definitely extremely excited and can't wait for all my hard work to pay off, but at the same time I need to find an adult job lol. So, needless to say I might be extremely busy again this semester, but everything will go back to normal after April.

I am still planning on doing a whole new re-launch for the blog (hopefully sometime in May) and I will definitely be posting tons and tons of reviews. I will try my hardest to get some books read this semester, though. I have some Audiobooks I bought that I am going to try and listen to on the way to school, and then review, so hopefully that plan works out swimmingly.

Again, I am so sorry for my absence on the blog, but know that I love you all and that I just have to get some bigger things out of the way (graduating), before throwing myself back into books lol.

Keep Reading!!